Regulations related to the use of overhead cranes
Regulations for overhead cranes - UDT, OHS
Cranes are devices that are subject to technical inspection. People operating overhead cranes must have the appropriate UDT qualifications and have up-to-date health and safety training to perform their duties in accordance with the regulations.
The regulations for the operation of overhead cranes include:
- Act of December 21, 2000 on technical inspection (Journal of Laws No. 122, item 1321, as amended)
- Ordinance of the Minister of Economy of 18 July 2001 on the procedure for checking qualifications required for the operation and maintenance of technical devices (Journal of Laws No. 79, item 849), amended by the ordinance of February 20, 2003 (Journal of Laws No. 50, item 426), issued on the basis of art. 23 sec. 5 of the act on technical inspection
- Regulation of the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology of 30 October 2018 on technical conditions of technical inspection in the field of operation, repair and modernization of handling equipment (Journal of Laws 2018, item 2176)
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 7 December 2012 on the types of technical devices subject to technical inspection (Journal of Laws of 2012 No. 0 item 1468), issued pursuant to Art. 5 sec. 2 of the act on technical inspection
- Ordinance of the Minister of Economy of 27 November 2014 amending the ordinance on the amount of fees for the activities of technical inspection units (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1675), issued pursuant to Art. 34 sec. 3 of the act on technical inspection
People who want to start working on a crane must have the appropriate UDT qualifications in accordance with the law. They can be obtained by enrolling in a crane course, and then approaching and passing the exam before the committee of the Office of Technical Inspection. The authorizations for overhead cranes granted at that time are indefinite - there is no need to renew and verify them.
We invite you to UDT training to ours ERGON Personnel Training Center - we provide comprehensive and professional preparation for the exam and guarantee high pass rate. We operate in the city of Warsaw and in our regional centers. Low price, professional service, high efficiency are our advantages - we encourage you to sign up for the course now!