One of the basic documents in the field of occupational health and safety is occupational risk assessment. At the ERGON Center, we prepare documentation of this type according to several different methodologies.
According to the provisions of the law, occupational risk is defined as the probability of the occurrence of threats, i.e. undesirable events related to the performed work. These events cause health or life-related consequences for employees in the form of occupational diseases, accidents at work or losses. The Labor Code indicates that the employer is obliged to prevent the danger and inform its employees about the occupational risk in the workplace and about the possible forms of protection against this danger.
In our Center, we offer you the following services:
- conducting occupational risk analyzes at all workplaces
- conducting health and safety analyzes in the enterprise
- preparation of documentation of occupational risk assessments
We create occupational risk assessments according to, among others, the following standards:
- PHA Preliminary Hazard Analysis, Risk matrix (according to PN-N-18002) according to a five-point scale
- risk indicator - RISK SCORE method
- method for harmful factors for which the measurements were made
- KIM method for manual lifting
- REBA - Rapid Entire Body Assessment
- OWAS - Ovako Working Posture Analysis System - a method of static load analysis
- FMEA - Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- HAZOP - Hazard and Operability Study
We cordially invite you to choose our services!