Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
A health and safety specialist is a person who has the appropriate education and practice to work in the profession. Especially:
- a specialist is a person who has higher education or postgraduate studies and at least 1 year of internship
- a senior specialist is a person who has higher education in a given field of study or specialization, postgraduate studies and at least 3 years of practice
- the main specialist is a person who has higher education in a given field of study or specialization, postgraduate studies and at least 5 years of practice
According to the law, a health and safety specialist is obliged to implement the recommendations resulting from laws and regulations, including, inter alia:
- constant control of working conditions
- preparation of occupational risk assessments and keeping other types of documentation
- conducting post-accident proceedings
- control of the correctness of regulations in the enterprise
- conducting initial and periodic training, employee training
- creating and updating procedures
- cooperation with control authorities
- promoting security in the company
Currently, entrepreneurs do not have to hire their own specialists, but they can entrust work to external companies. This applies to those enterprises with fewer than 100 employees. There are other requirements as well.
Our employees will comprehensively take care of the condition of your company in terms of occupational health and safety and will select appropriate solutions within the framework of the current legal regulations. As a result, your company will be able to act in accordance with them and provide a high level of safety for employees.