Personal data protection - GDPR
We invite you to our GDPR training on personal data protection ERGON Personnel Training Center. Classes are available in the city of Warsaw. We train professionally, comprehensively and at low prices!
The classes are intended for data controllers and other people who want to learn about the changes introduced by the EU GDPR regulation, which was adopted on April 27, 2016 and enters into force on May 25, 2018. The personal data training available from us informs you about the changes comprehensively and allows you to avoid penalties related to non-compliance.
The training on personal data protection is divided into two parts - theoretical and practical. Thanks to participation in the classes, participants receive a wide knowledge of the changes introduced by the European Union regulation in the field of personal data protection - GDPR.
During our classes, we use activating teaching methods. Thanks to this, our center is known for its high effectiveness of training.
During the classes, information such as:
- legal basis for the processing of personal data
- basic definitions in the field of personal data protection
- who is the data administrator and what are the administrator's tasks
- who is the data protection officer status and what are his tasks
- who is the entity processing personal data
- general conditions for the imposition of administrative fines
- recording processing activities
- organizational structure of personal data protection
- conditions for expressing consent to the processing of personal data
- rules regarding the processing of personal data
- the right of access by the data subject
- processing of special categories of personal data
Our classes are divided into two parts - theoretical and practical, which is why it also presents what the protection of personal data will look like in practice after the entry into force of the EU regulation. The price of the training also includes catering and a lunch break.
We invite you to a training in the field of personal data - detailed information is available on our website, and we also provide it by phone and e-mail.