Course for the operator of mast climbing work platforms
We invite all people (including beginners) who would like to learn how to use the mast climbing work platform and take the UDT state exam. The training program has been designed to teach the safe operation of devices in a practical and accessible way. The scope of the topics covered during the course complies with the requirements of the Office of Technical Inspection.
By participating in the UDT training and passing the exam with a positive result, the participant receives UDT qualifications - qualification certificate needed to work in the profession of operator.
Course program for mast climbing platforms
The training is conducted by experienced instructors who use methods that activate participants during the lectures. Classes are held stationary, and for those who are willing - also online, in the form of real-time webinars. The lectures are supplemented by a practical part, during which the instructors teach how to use the platforms, as well as how to safely prepare for work, how to proceed in the event of a failure, and how to apply technical inspection regulations.
The framework training program includes, inter alia:
- Knowledge of the construction and operation of mast climbing work platforms
- Information on the principles of occupational health and safety, the use of means and equipment for individual and collective protection
- Information on regulations on technical supervision (Act and others)
UDT exam and qualifications for mast platforms
The topics covered during the course "Mast Lifters" enable effective preparation for the UDT exam. Training courses organised at our Centre also include an exam conducted by the relevant UDT commission (Warsaw or other). The examinations take place on fixed dates, to which the dates of the classes are adjusted so that the trainees can take part in the examination process in a short time. The examiners conduct a knowledge test followed by an interview with the candidate to test their practical skills.
Entitlement to mobile platforms masts are issued for 10 years. During this time, the operator can practice the profession in Poland. The Polish qualification certificate is also valid abroad in selected countries. As of June 2020, the qualification certificate for mast platforms is also valid for stationary mobile platforms. In order to obtain a qualification for the mast climbers or other equipment covered by technical supervision, it is necessary to complete a separate training course and take another examination.
Organization of classes: dates, location, registration
- The UDT course with an exam is organized regularly, usually 1-2 times a month. The current dates are published on our website platformedukacji.pl
- Classes are held in several locations in Poland, in Warsaw, Silesia, Krakow and other large cities
- The duration of the course may vary depending on the group. It is determined individually - beginners usually need 10 to 20 hours of classes, people with experience - about 10 hours
- The training and examination may be attended by adults, with at least basic education and good health, confirmed by a medical certificate
- We accept registration for classes via the website platformedukacji.pl. To reserve a place on the course, please add the chosen date to the basket and make the payment. If you have any questions or would like to organize a training for your company at a different date, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
- Mobile platform operator course
- Course on the operation and maintenance of mobile platforms
- Uprawnienia UDT dla operatorów i konserwatorów żurawi wieżowych i szybkomontujących
- Transportable platforms - a course preparing to obtain UDT qualifications
- Szkolenia dla operatorów żurawi samojezdnych
- Uprawnienia UDT dla operatorów i konserwatorów żurawi pokładowych