ERGON fiber optic welding course
We invite you to take part in our fibre optic welding training. We will effectively and expertly prepare you for your work as a welder of FTTH networks. The training offered by ERGON is dedicated to all aspects of fibre optic technology. Knowledge and skills in fibre optic technology can only be acquired by attending professional training and welding courses. Our instructors are qualified and place particular emphasis on practical skills. We have been sharing our knowledge and experience of fibre optic technology for over twenty years.
We provide practical and theoretical insights into the specifics of working in the industry. Our course ensures that participants are prepared to carry out fibre optic welding activities. During the course, our specialists will discuss issues relating to FTTH telecommunications.
Topics discussed during the training:
- structure and types of fibre optic cables,
- fibre optic construction,
- Fibre optic connector types and applications,
- FTTH cable laying methods,
- preparation of cables for cutting,
- familiarisation with the installation process of optical fibre connectors,
- types and operation of fibre optic welding machines,
- FTTH fibre welding techniques,
- making fibre optic connectors by adhesive bonding,
- determining the parameters of thermal joints,
- detection and correction of errors during splicing,
- carrying out control measurements,
- health and safety rules in force during the work.
Who is the optical fiber connection training for?
- individuals and employees,
- installers and telecoms workers,
- computer network installers,
- IT staff,
- traders and shops in the electronics industry,
- companies in the industrial and electronics sectors,
- Internet providers,
- people interested in improving their qualifications,
- employees who plan to retrain.
Why is it worth becoming a fiber optic welder?
The opening of labor markets in the European Union has created new opportunities for gainful employment, especially for qualified professionals. Due to the growing popularity of optical fibers, the demand for this type of welders has increased significantly throughout Europe. As optical fibers are used in various industries, work in this type of welding guarantees the possibility of continuous development.
What is fiber optic welding?
Fibre optic networks are used for data transmission. This technology is used to transmit and receive information and is one of the fault-free and reliable transmission media. Fibre optics are also used in endoscopic techniques or optoelectronics. This technology dominates the market due to its wide range and efficiency of data transmission.
The process of welding optical fibers can be divided into several stages:
- arrangement and preparation of fibres,
- cleaning and cutting of cables,
- measurement of attenuation.
Welding of optical fibers consists in melting and joining optical fibers with the use of a specialized optical welding machine. It is possible to use a mechanical splice containing an optical gel reducing the gaps between the fibers.
What is a Fiber Welder?
An indispensable tool for a fiber optic welder is a specialist welder that supports a wide range of fibers. The device allows you to weld optical fibers quickly and precisely. When working with this equipment, the key factors are the selection of parameters, cutting length, and the number of welds performed during one work cycle.
Purpose of the training
The training offered by ERGON is dedicated to those who want to learn the basics of optical fibre technology and to those whose work requires knowledge of the construction of optotelecommunication lines and their components, as well as the ability to connect and measure optical fibre networks.
The optical fiber connection course is intended for people who:
- are at least 18 years old,
- have completed at least primary school,
- have no medical contraindications to work as a welder.
Participation in the training allows you to obtain welding qualifications confirmed by a certificate.
Place of training
Welding training sessions take place in our branches throughout the country. We also offer closed training, which we will carry out in a place convenient for the client after prior arrangement.
Training at ERGON guarantees a professional approach and attractive prices. We have provided attractive discounts for larger groups. Please contact us for detailed information on prices.
Why is it worth training at ERGON?
The course we offer provides theoretical and practical preparation for the profession. During training, we focus on the comprehensive qualification of our trainees. We have more than 20 years' experience, during which time we have trained thousands of people. Completing our training provides the necessary knowledge to install fibre optic cables yourself, to perform mechanical and thermal splicing, to install fibre optic switches and couplers, and to carry out transmission and reflectometric measurements. As the demand for specialists in the installation of fibre optic networks continues to grow, we meet the expectations of our customers and impart knowledge in an accessible and highly efficient manner.
If you have any questions about our offer, please contact us - our staff will be happy to help clarify any doubts. We encourage you to choose our services! ODK ERGON team
Other trainings from our offer:
- energy training G1 G2 G3,
- work at height,
- UDT/TDT/WDT entitlements.