Fire protection - regulations
There are many fire regulations and they relate to both basic and specific security issues Fire.
The most important legal acts that are applicable in this area:
- Act of August 24, 1991 on fire protection. (Journal of Laws of 1991, No. 81, item 351, as amended)
- Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 24 July 2009 on firefighting water supply and fire roads. (Journal of Laws of 2009, No. 124, item 1030)
- Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of June 7, 2010 on fire protection of buildings, other structures and areas (Journal of Laws of 2010, No. 109, item 719)
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of April 12, 2002 on technical conditions to be met by buildings and their location (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 75, item 690, as amended)
Polish Standards are also in force:
- PN-92 / N-01256/01 in the topic Safety signs. Fire protection
- PN-92 / N-01256/02 on Safety signs. Evacuation
- PN-N-01256-5 in the topic Safety signs. Rules for placing safety signs on escape routes and fire routes
- PN-B-02852: 2001 entitled Calculation of the fire load density and determination of the relative fire duration.
Pursuant to the Fire Protection Act, the owner, manager or user of the building is responsible for ensuring proper fire protection. In this regard, you can support yourself with external fire protection services that are in our offer.