At the ERGON Personnel Training Center, we conduct health and safety training for employees and employers. We provide initial and periodic health and safety training for all workplaces, so if you need comprehensive support, we are at your disposal. We teach outside the box and put emphasis on the active acquisition of knowledge by participants, which is why our classes are highly effective and enjoy the satisfaction of companies! on health and safety before starting work for the first time and periodically thereafter. During OHS training for employees, they receive information on possible hazards at the workplace and methods of eliminating them, as well as general principles of occupational health and safety. We also conduct health and safety training for employers and people managing employees.
Dates and validity of training
Initial OHS training:
- intended for newly hired employees in administrative and office, engineering and technical, worker positions - the term of validity is 1 year
- intended for new hires managing employees, i.e. for a managerial position - the term of validity is 6 months
Periodic health and safety training:
- intended for people working in worker and engineering, technical and managerial positions, performing particularly hazardous work - the expiry date is 1 year or 6 months depending on the hazards and occupational risk
- intended for workers in blue-collar positions - the term of validity is 3 years
- intended for employers and people managing employees - the term of validity is 5 years
- intended for employees in engineering and technical positions - the term of validity is 5 years
- intended for employees working in administrative and office positions - the term of validity is 6 years
- intended for employees of the Occupational Health and Safety Service - the first 12 months after graduation, then every 5 years
Pursuant to § 14, 15 of the Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labor of 27 July 2004 on training in the field of occupational safety and health (Journal of Laws No. 180, item 1860, as amended).
A modern form of conducting classes
Each periodic OHS and introductory training in our Center is carried out in accordance with the law and is distinguished by an attractive form of conducting classes. Instead of long lectures, we conduct classes aimed at activating participants and their dynamic participation in gaining knowledge in the field of health and safety, which means that it is much better established than in the case of traditional teaching methods. That is why our offer is so often chosen by those employers who care about the maximum safety of their employees, especially in positions where they face serious threats.
The subject, place and time tailored to your needs
In the field of occupational health and safety, we conduct training in our Center located in the city of Warsaw - we have comprehensively prepared lecture halls, but we are also able to reach customers in the Masovian Voivodeship and all over Poland.
Open classes are conducted every day according to the schedule. On the other hand, closed occupational health and safety courses are organized at convenient times for customers, and they can be individually tailored to your needs in terms of topics, for example the specificity of positions held by employees.
We are distinguished by an attractive price of classes, so if you want to commission periodic occupational health and safety or introductory training, thanks to us you do not have to overpay. Our price list it is not imposed in advance, so for larger groups we are able to offer attractive discounts. If you are interested in using our services, please contact us to discuss the details - our employees will prepare a detailed quote.
ERGON Personnel Training Center - OHS training in Warsaw - we invite you to choose our offer!