Training - Medical First Aid
Anyone can find themselves in a situation where they need to give someone first aid. Especially in the workplace, where it is not so difficult to have an accident. Being able to help an injured person quickly may even save someone's life. However, even when we are anywhere else, we may accidentally come across a person who needs immediate medical attention.
Courses are organised for people who want to learn how to administer first aid. In addition to theory, each participant practices CPR and other necessary life-saving actions on manikins. Under the guidance of qualified instructors, they learn how to administer first aid not only to an adult, but also to a child or infant. In addition to CPR, we also teach how to deal with a person with any injuries, including spinal injuries, as well as with suspected heart problems.
What is First Aid?
It is a set of steps to save the life of an injured person, wherever they are, before the services arrive. Often simple medical supplies are used for rescue, if you have them at hand.
Who are our courses for?
For everyone. Whether you have first aid experience and would like to repeat everything or improve your skills, or you need to learn it completely from scratch, you can sign up. Our experienced instructors will teach you absolutely everything and answer any questions you may have. Our aim is to make you feel comfortable helping someone.
If you are an employer, we can train your employees for you!
Why is it worth it?
According to the law, every citizen is obliged to provide first aid when witnessing an accident or any other incident where the injured person requires immediate medical assistance. In addition, it is useful to know it for ourselves, as we never know whether someone close to us will need saving and, thanks to our skills, we will be able to save someone's life.
What will you learn?
The courses are divided into theory and practice. We focus on practical preparation, because when it comes to medical assistance, action is the most important thing.
At the training you will learn:
- about legal issues concerning first aid,
- How to assess and secure the scene,
- how to assess the victim's consciousness,
- how to decongest the airways,
- how to check vital signs,
- how to examine the victim,
- What to do in the event of a myocardial infarction,
- What to do in diabetic conditions,
- what to do in case of: frostbite, burns, wounds,
- you will perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation,
- you will learn to use an automated external defibrillator,
- what to do in the event of: electrocution, poisoning, choking, epileptic seizure,
- how to properly position a casualty,
- Who to call for help.
Who can take part in the training?
- company employees.
What types of training do we offer?
- BLS AED training - a basic medical aid course where, in addition to knowing what steps to take to check the condition of the casualty and how to help them, you will learn how to use an automated external defibrillator. It is dedicated to anyone who wants to learn first aid.
- BLS AED training for the workplace - this is first aid courseextended to the specifics of the workplace. The detailed programme is agreed with the client and depends on the location and type of work.
- AED training - a course for companies that have AED equipment, is to learn how to use automated external defibrillators. The training aims to remind and consolidate the knowledge of CPR and to master the use of defibrillators so that the participant is not afraid to use it.
- BLS AED training with trauma - in addition to basic first aid training and defibrillator use, the participant also learns how to dress wounds and any injuries.
Each person taking part in the training course, upon successful completion, will receive a certificate of completion.
We have been providing training for more than 15 years in various fields. Our qualified mentors are happy to share their knowledge and experience with the trainees during the theoretical and practical parts of the training courses. For years, we have been cooperating with branches of the UDT, TDT and WDT throughout Poland, as we conduct our courses throughout the country.
We offer open and closed training (aimed at organised groups).
Interested parties are welcome to contact us for more information.
Questions and Answers
What is medical first aid?
This is a set of steps to assess the condition of the casualty and maintain basic vital functions until medical services arrive.
Who can take part in the training?
Absolutely everyone. Whether schoolchildren, individual customers or company employees. The level of knowledge does not matter either, we teach everything step by step.
What types of health and safety courses are there?
We offer a variety of health and safety courses. In addition to the basic one, where you will learn all about first aid, we also have more extensive training courses for companies that are tailored to the specifics of the workplace or developed to include learning how to treat wounds and injuries.