Assessment of psychosocial risks
We conduct assessments of psychosocial risks at workplaces. The specific risk level is developed on the basis of psychosomatic and psychological tests, including behavioral medicine methodology.
Determining and analyzing risk in the workplace concerns the key areas of work design that are related to work stress. These are:
- requirements at the workplace - its content, pace, number of tasks, physical conditions and working time
- controlling work - training, decision-making and participation of the employee
- social support - the presence of organizational culture
- employee relations
- employee role and change
Assessment of psychosocial risks includes, but is not limited to:
- performing employee examinations in terms of psychosocial working conditions
- analyzing the collected results
- preparation of occupational risk assessment cards for psychosocial risks at a given workplace - they include, inter alia, an indication of the risk of developing a given disease, as well as possible risk reduction measures
These assessments are carried out on the basis of PN-N 18002: 2011: Occupational health and safety management systems - general guidelines for occupational risk assessment, BSI-PAS 1010: 2011: Guidance on the management of psychosocial risks in the workplace, as well as recommendations WHO: Health Impact of Psychosocial Hazards at Work: An overview 2010. If you have any questions, please send us an email or call us.
We invite you to use our services ERGON Personnel Training Center!