We certify machines in accordance with the provisions of the Tools Directive 2009/104 / EC and the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC. In most enterprises, work is carried out with the use of machines, which is why it is so important to check them regularly for correct operation. Thanks to our machine certification services, they receive appropriate certificates of compliance with EU standards.
After Poland joined the European Union, the law began to require CE markings and the Declaration of Conformity of the manufacturer of the device, which confirm the compliance of the machine with EU directives. All machines purchased after May 1, 2004 must have these markings and documents. Machines purchased before this date are subject to the Directive setting out the minimum safety and health requirements. According to the regulations, they must comply with the minimum requirements in terms of health and safety.
Our services include, among others, such works as:
- adaptation of machines to the minimum requirements according to the Tool Directive 2009/104 / EC
- assessment of the conformity of the machine according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC
- machine safety audits, which include checking the device security, its documentation and compliance with standards
- issuing conformity assessments, which are the basis for the preparation of the EC Declaration of Conformity
- risk assessment of machines based on the PN EN ISO 12100 standard
We cordially invite you to use our services certification. Our specialists are always available to help and answer your questions - please contact us by e-mail or by phone. We invite!