UDT/TDT and WDT authorisations for lifting machines
Experienced and young people alike are opting to become certified and are looking for jobs as UDT operators, including forklifts.
Our company offers training for these and other machines subject to the UDT. We conduct open and closed training courses throughout Poland. Below we outline what conditions a prospective trainee must meet and what the training looks like.
In order to be able to enrol at all in a training course to gain a forklift licence, you need to meet a few requirements:
- be at least 18 years old,
- have a minimum of basic education,
- provide a certificate that there are no health objections to the job
A schedule of current open training courses is available on our website. The courses are aimed at anyone interested in the powers in question.
Closed training courses
Employers and organised groups who are interested in organising a closed course are welcome to contact us. We offer travel to a location to be determined together with the customer and an individually tailored training programme with the possibility of extending it. We can conduct the theoretical part of the course remotely or directly, depending on the customer's preference.
If in doubt, please feel free to contact us.
Obtaining the UDT authorisations
The UDT licence for forklift trucks is divided into two categories:
- Powered stacker trucks excluding reach trucks and straddle carrier trucks, valid for 10 years;
- Powered stacker trucks with boom and powered stacker trucks with operator lifted with load valid for 5 years.
The trainee obtains his/her qualifications after passing the theory and practice during the UDT examination. The qualifications are valid in Poland and throughout the EU.
There are several types of forklifts and different qualifications are required for each. Before you sign up, familiarise yourself with them and choose the one you need for your job.
Types of trolleys:
- powered and reach trucks,
- powered forklift trucks and an operator who is lifted once with the load
- powered forklifts, but without the boom and platform for the person lifted with the load.
In addition to forklift training, we also offer the acquisition of UDT qualifications for:
- HDS cranes,
- general and special-purpose cranes,
- telescopic handlers,
- mobile platforms,
- aerial work platforms and scissor lifts,
- tower cranes,
WDT - Military Technical Inspection Authorisation
Scope of activities:
- organisational units subordinate to or supervised by the Minister of Defence,
- units of armed forces of foreign countries present on the territory of the Republic of Poland,
- entrepreneurs in the design, manufacture and operation of specialised equipment
Elements to be supervised:
- repair and modernisation,
- marketing and operation of equipment.
The Transport Technical Supervision is concerned with issuing authorisations for production, repair and modernisation to domestic and foreign plants dealing with technical machinery and subject to TDT supervision.